Basic features of composite hoses
The tube body of the composite hose consists of a multi-layer functional polymer film and a reinforcing layer of synthetic fabric, and the inner and outer layers of the composite hose are wound with a helix wire. Multi-layerfunctional polymer membranes are generally selected for functional films such as Teflon Polietilene Nylon PET, which has sealing properties. Synthetic fabric reinforcement layer provides pressure strength for composite hoses, and the outer layer uses a color outer layer that is resistant to wear and anti-aging. The wire of the inner helix wire layer is generally stainless steel, aluminum alloy, galvanized steel, polypropylene or TEFLON clad wire, the outer helix wire layer of steel wire is generally selected stainless steel or galvanized steel.
Composite hose is mainly composed of multi-layer functional polymer film and synthetic fiber fabric reinforcement layer, which combines the characteristics of a variety of materials, with light weight, good toughness, high and low temperature, corrosion resistance, soft tube body, flexible use, anti-aging, non-deformation and so on, in the modern industry is more and more widely used.
1. Light weight: The composite hose is about 40% lighter than the rubber tube of the same diameter and length.
2. Flexible and flexible: The radius of curvature is 1/3 times that of the rubber tube and the metal hose. The composite hose can still work normally under a small radius of gyration. In the curved part, the tube is always round. Folding, detachment of the inner wall, clogging, and cracking of the tube must not occur.
3. Good resistance to positive and negative pressure: It has good pressure resistance. When the fluid is overpressured, it will not produce instantaneous blasting, which only causes the pipe body to creep. The high working pressure can reach 4.0MPa and the negative pressure can reach 0.1MPa.
4. Has good flame retardant performance: The composite hose is made of good flame retardant material and has good flame retardant performance.
5. With reliable electrostatic discharge function: When flammable medium such as oil flows in the pipe, certain static electricity will be generated due to factors such as pressure, flow velocity and friction. If static electricity is not exported in time, it will cause a fire. The inner and outer ferrules of the composite hose are connected to the joint to ensure that the static electricity generated by the fluid is led out. When installing and using the composite hose, as long as the end of the hose is well grounded, the static electricity can be discharged at any time and used reliably.