Features Of Metal Hoses
Since the main parts of the hose are made of stainless steel, the hose is excellent in temperature resistance and corrosion resistance. The hose has a wide operating temperature range of -196-600 °C, and the hose used is piped. The corrosion resistance of the medium is selected by the applicable stainless steel grade to ensure the corrosion resistance of the hose.
1. The metal hose is made of stainless steel as a whole and has strong corrosion resistance.
2. The metal hose body is hydroformed into a thin-walled stainless steel pipe body, which has strong flexibility, flexibility, strong bending and vibration resistance, and enhanced protection of the woven mesh sleeve to make it have higher pressure bearing capacity.
3. The connection between the two ends of the metal hose can also be made in other ways than the standard of thread and flange for easy connection and use.
4. Metal hoses are not only suitable for use with rotary joints, but are also widely used for flexible connections in a variety of fluid media delivery.
5. Metal hose is corrosion resistant, high temperature resistant, low temperature resistant (-196 ° C ~ +420 ° C), light weight, small size and good flexibility.
6. Metal hoses are widely used in aviation, aerospace, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, paper, wood, textile, construction, medicine, food, tobacco, transportation and other industries.