Fire hose use requirements
Fire hoses are hoses used to transport high-pressure water or flame-retardant liquids such as foam. The traditional fire hose is lined with rubber and the outer appearance is wrapped in linen weave. Advanced fire hoses are made from polymeric materials such as polyurethane. There is a metal discussion in the middle of the fire hose, which can be connected to another water strip to extend the gap or connect the nozzle to increase the liquid discharge pressure.
The fire hose needs to pay attention to the following points during use:
1. When laying the water hose, a good water pressure belt with high pressure resistance should be used near the water pump outlet to withstand large pressure.
2. When using the water belt, it is strictly forbidden to form an acute angle fold to prevent the pressure resistance and partial breakage of the water belt; it should also avoid distortion above 360°, so as to prevent the water belt from rotating after the water is filled and the inner buckle interface is off. open.
3. When laying the water belt, avoid sharp objects and corrosive chemicals such as oil, acid and alkali; when laying the road, you should put a water belt protection bridge; when passing the railway, you should pass under the rail.
4. The water belt after water filling should avoid forcibly dragging on the ground. When changing the position, it should be lifted as much as possible to reduce wear; in use, the water belt interface should be prevented from wrestling and damage.
5. When the water supply needs to be suspended during the cold season, in order to prevent the water belt from freezing, a small flow rate should be maintained.