High Pressure Hydraulic Rubber Hose
Rubber hose Tube: Oil resistant synthetic rubber
Rubber Hose Reinforcement: 2, 4 or 6 steel wire spiralreinforced layers
Rubber Hose Cover: Oil, abrasion and weather resistant synthetic rubber. MSHA approved
Rubber Hose Temperature Range: -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F), petroleum base fluids intermittent to 125°C (257°F).
The High Pressure Hydraulic Rubber Hose is mainly composed of inner rubber layer, middle rubber layer, 2, 4 or 6 steel wire spiral reinforced layers and outer rubber layer. The inner rubber layer has the effect of keeping the conveying medium under pressure and protecting the steel wire from erosion. The outer layer protects the steel wire from damage, and the steel wire layer (φ0.3–2.0 reinforcement wire) layer is the reinforcing effect of the skeleton material.
High Pressure Hydraulic Rubber Hose Advantages:
1. The rubber tube is made of special synthetic rubber, which has excellent oil resistance, heat resistance and aging resistance.
2. High pressure and superior pulse performance.
3. The tube body is closely combined with soft and under pressure.
4. The hose has excellent resistance to bending and fatigue.
5. The steel wire winding rubber tube is 20 meters, which can be made within 50 meters according to the requirement.
High Pressure Hydraulic Rubber Hose Applications:
High pressure steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose is mainly used in hydraulic support, oil field drilling, mine is suitable for engineering construction, lifting, transportation, metallurgy forging press, mining equipment, vessels, injection molding machinery, agricultural machinery, all kinds of machine tools and various industrial departments mechanization, automation has certain pressure in hydraulic system (high pressure) and temperature of oil (such as mineral oils, soluble oil, hydraulic oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil) and water-based liquids (such as emulsion, oil-water emulsion, water) and hydraulic transmission, such as the highest working pressure resistant up to 70-100 mpa.