How is the rubber hose protected?
When transporting the hose, we must pay special attention to the need to sort and ship the same type of hose products, to prevent the pipe body from being bent excessively, and do not stack other heavy objects on the hose; do not place the hose with alkali , Acids, oils and organic solvents, flammable and explosive materials are mixed; hose products should not be in direct contact with goods with sharp edges to prevent damage to the hose body. When carrying, it should not be dragged anywhere, special equipment or lifting equipment should be used for heavy products to load and unload, and the hose should be protected from accidental damage.
Choose the right rubber hose installation:
1. Proper use of rubber hoses: It is very important to determine the length of rubber hoses you need, and you should also check whether the conditions of use of the rubber hoses meet the requirements of the selected hose. You should make sure that the rubber tube you will use is the most suitable. Careful determination of working pressure and suction values should be performed. In particular, it should be noted that sudden pressure changes or pressure peaks exceeding the allowable maximum will greatly shorten the life of the rubber tube. The two ends of the rubber tube cannot be continuously immersed in the conveyed material.
2. Install the rubber tube for use: If you install the rubber tube so that its bending radius is less than the specified minimum value, the service life of the rubber tube will be greatly shortened. Therefore, before installation, it is recommended that you consult the use information, especially the bending radius of the rubber tube.
3. Maintenance of the rubber tube: Cleaning: After use, it is recommended that you empty the rubber tube. Clean if necessary. Inspection: The rubber tube must be inspected after each use to ensure that it has not suffered structural damage. Pressure: If the rubber tube is under severe pressure during use or the outer layer of the rubber tube will be in contact with the liquid being conveyed for a long time, a hydraulic test is recommended.
During use, maintain the rubber hose:
1. Regularly inspect the hoses for long-term use. It is recommended to check the degree of aging, skin wear and joint wear once a week.
2. Clean the surface of the hose. Daily clean the production surface of the hose to keep it clean, focusing on removing corrosive materials on the surface of the hose.
3. When the hose is in frequent contact with the friction surface, use a protective bushing to reduce the coefficient of friction, increase the service life and prevent aging.
4. For used hoses, clean the materials circulating in the pipes when not in use for a long time, and then pass the medium into closed storage.
5. Do not store the hose outdoors when storing the hose, otherwise it will cause pollution and hose aging due to other factors such as sunlight.
6. Because the hose is a one-time molding, maintenance is not recommended. When everyone finds that the hose is damaged, it should be replaced immediately to avoid personal injury and accidents.