Precautions for the use of hydraulic hose
Hydraulic hoses are also called hydraulic rubber hoses, hydraulic oil hoses, high pressure hoses, hydraulic hoses, steel wire high pressure hoses, steel wire braided hoses, wire wound hoses, generally divided into steel wire braided hydraulic hoses and wire wound hydraulic hoses, mainly Liquid-resistant synthetic rubber inner rubber layer, medium rubber layer, multi-layer reinforcement layer, weather-resistant synthetic rubber outer rubber layer, inner rubber layer has the function of carrying medium, protects steel wire or steel fiber from erosion, and outer rubber layer protection The reinforcement layer is not damaged. The reinforcement layer is the skeleton material. The function is to ensure the hose pressure. The hydraulic hose is widely used. It is mainly used for mine hydraulic support, oilfield development, suitable for engineering construction, lifting transportation, metallurgical forging, mining equipment. , ship, agricultural machinery, various machine tools and various industrial sectors mechanized, automatic hydraulic system is used to transport petroleum-based liquid transmission with a certain pressure and temperature, rubber hose of rubber and plastic materials is also known as rubber and plastic pipe, It is a new type of hose with obvious corrosion resistance and energy saving effect. Of course, due to the wide variety of hoses, the variety of structures, and the environment in which they are used, the length of hose life depends not only on quality, but also on proper use and maintenance.
The following things need to be noted during use of the hydraulic hoses:
1. Hydraulic hoses and hydraulic hose assemblies can only be used to transport the specified materials, otherwise the service life or damage will be shortened.
2. The length of the hose is correctly used. The length of the hydraulic hose changes under high pressure (-4%-+2%) and the length change caused by mechanical movement.
3. Hydraulic hoses and hydraulic hose assemblies should not be used at pressures above the design working pressure (including impact pressure).
4. Under normal conditions, the medium temperature of the hose and hose assembly should not exceed -40 ° C to +120 ° C, otherwise the service life will be shortened.
5. The hydraulic hose and hydraulic hose assembly should not be smaller than the bending radius used by the hose to avoid bending near the pipe, otherwise it will hinder hydraulic transmission and material transportation or damage the hose.
6. Hydraulic hoses and hydraulic hose assemblies should not be used under torsion conditions.
7. Hydraulic hoses and hydraulic hose assemblies should be handled carefully. They should not be dragged on sharp and rough surfaces, and should not be bent or flattened.
8. The hydraulic hose and hydraulic hose assembly should be kept clean and the inside should be cleaned (especially the acid pipe, spray pipe, mortar pipe). Prevent foreign matter from entering the lumen.