Silicone Heater Hose SAE J20 R3
Silicone Heater Hose meet or exceed the requirements of the SAE J20 R3 Class A specification. The silicone hoses are reinforced with 1-ply polyester fabric. Designed to withstand elevated temperatures, these hoses are polyester-reinforced. Silicone Heater Hose has a working temperature range of -54 degrees C to +200 degrees C, making them well-suited for coolant fluid service, and vacuum line service service.
Silicone Heater Hose Commonly used in the following applications: Air intake connection, supercharger connection, turbo and intercooler drain lines, radiator or heater core connection or virtually any application where high temperature or extreme working conditions exist. Used in performance motors and vehicles, marine wet – exhaust, commercial truck and bus induction and cooling systems, agricultural and off highway vehicles, all turbo diesel applications, food and beverage connections and general manufacturing industries worldwide.
Silicone Heater Hose Construction:
Inner: 100% High quality silicone
Reinforcement: Polyester/Aramid Braid
Silicone Heater Hose Application:
mainly used in mine hydraulic support, oil exploration, suitable to engineer construction, crane transport, forging metallurgy, mining equipment, ships, injection molding machinery agricultural machinery various machine tools.
Silicone Heater Hose Characteristic:
● 100% Virgin silicone materials
● Provides high pressure resistance and superior impulse resistance.
● Provides superior oil resistance, heat resistance and aging resistance by using special synthetic rubber
● Provides superior bonding in hose internal, soft use and small deformation under pressure
● Provides superior kink resistance and fatigue resistance and longer services life
● Working Pressure: 0.3-1.2MPA
Silicone Heater Hose Temperature: -40℃ ( -104 ℉ ) to +220℃ (+428 ℉ )
Add: No298 Zhonghua North Street, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China