Steel Wire Braid Rubber Hydraulic Hose R2
Steel Wire Braid Rubber Hydraulic Hose R2 Construction:
Steel Wire Braid Rubber Hydraulic Hose R2 typically consists of at least three parts:
an inner tube that carries the fluid, a reinforcement layer, and a protective outer layer.
The inner tube must have some flexibility and needs to be compatible with the type of fluid it will carry. Commonly used compounds include synthetic rubber, thermoplastics, and PTFE, sometimes called Teflon. The reinforcement layer consists of one or more sheaths of braided wire, spiral-wound wire, or textile yarn. The outer layer is often weather-, oil-, or abrasion-resistant, depending upon the type of environment the hose is designed for.
Not surprisingly, hydraulic hoses have a finite life. Proper sizing and use of the correct type of hose will certainly extend the life of a hose assembly, but there are many different factors that affect a hose’s lifespan.
Production under ISO 9001:2008 and CE control. High quality and customer’s satisfaction is our puesuit. With wide operating pressure ranges, optimal levels of abrasion resistance, long-lasting durability and high-performance transfer capabilities, Orientflex hydraulic hoses and hose fittings provide the ultimate fluid conveyance solutions for a variety of equipment and applications around the world.
Steel Wire Braid Rubber Hydraulic Hose R2 Characteristics:
1. The hose is made of special synthetic rubber and with qualified oil, heat and aging resistance;
2. It provides high pressure resistance and superior impulse resistance.
3. It provides superior bonding in hose internal, soft use and small deformation under pressure.
4. It provides superior kink resistance and fatigue resistance and longer services life.
Steel Wire Braid Rubber Hydraulic Hose R2 Application:
For high-pressure hydraulic systems used in industrial and agricultural applications, we have come up with a wide range of R2 Hydraulic Hoses. These hoses are mostly used delivering petroleum-based hydraulic oils owing to its oil-resistant tube. Moreover, our tubes do not produce excessive heat and leak while delivering fuel. These are also widely used in much mobile equipment, like a farm tractor, dump truck, and in-plant hydraulic equipment.
SAE identifies some of the worst offenses as:
● Flexing the hose to less than the specified minimum bend radius
● Twisting, pulling, kinking, crushing, or abrading the hose
● Operating the hydraulic system above maximum or below minimum temperature
● Exposing the hose to rapid or transient rises (surges) in pressure above the maximum operating pressure.
● Intermixing hose, fittings, or assembly equipment not recommended as compatible by the
● Manufacturer or not following the manufacturer’s instructions for fabricating hose assemblies.