The correct use of fire hose
Fire hose is divided into fabric and no fabric two categories, there is fabric fire water belt containing cotton, nylon lining glue belt, polyester water glue belt, hemp coated water belt. No fabric water with cotton water belt, linen water belt, castor water belt. Below is a small compilation for everyone to pack up the fire water belt the correct use of related materials for your reference.
1. Open the fire hydrant door and take out the water hose and water gun.
2. Check whether the hoses and joints are in good condition. If they are damaged, do not use them.
3. Lay a hose in the direction of the fire to avoid twisting.
4. Connect the water hose near the end of the hydrant to the hydrant. When connecting, insert the connection buckle into the chute precisely and tighten it clockwise.
5. Connect the other end of the hose to the water gun (the connection procedure is the same as the hydrant connection).
6. At the end of the connection, at least two people should hold the water gun firmly and point it at the fire (do not treat people, avoid high pressure water to hurt people).
7. Slowly open the fire hydrant valve until the zui is large, and extinguish the fire at the root of the fire.
8. The fire hose is connected. When the fire hose is put on the fire hose connector, it must be covered with a soft layer of maintenance and then fastened with galvanized wire or hose clamp.
9. Use of fire hoses. When using fire hoses, connect high-pressure fire hoses close to the pump. Avoid filling or sudden bending of the fire hoses after being filled with water. Avoid joint damage to the fire hose connections.
10. Fire hose laying. When laying fire hoses, avoid sharp objects and various oils. When laying fire hoses straight up, use fire hose hooks. When laying fire hoses through major traffic lanes, put fire hoses on them. When protecting the bridge, when passing the railway, the fire hose should pass under the track to prevent the fire hose from being crushed by the wheels and intermittent water supply.
11. Avoid freezing. In the severe winter season, when the water supply needs to be suspended on the fire site, in order to prevent the fire hose from freezing, the pump needs to work slowly and insist on a small water output.
12. Fire hose cleaning. After the fire hose is used, it must be cleaned. For the fire hose that transports foam, it is necessary to carefully clean and maintain the rubber layer. In order to remove the grease on the fire hose, it can be washed with warm water or soap. For the frozen fire hose, it should be thawed first, and then the fire hose not dried should not be rolled up for storage.