Long service life; the smooth lining allows the liquid to flow smoothly and is easy to clean. Low moisture absorption and low permeability; the rubber food hose can visually monitor the flow of the solution to see the translucent color; made of FDA-approved materials; meets USP, ISO and EP standards; high temperature sterilization and autoclaving ; Can withstand a lot of pressure.
Precautions for using rubber hose:
- Userubber hoseswithin the recommended temperature and pressure range.
- When the rubber hoseexpands and contracts under its internal pressure, please cut it to a length slightly longer than you need.
- When applying pressure, please switch any valve slowly to avoid shock pressure.
- The rubber hoseshould be used under the condition of bending degree or above, otherwise it will break the rubber hoseand reduce the pressure resistance.
- When using powder and granules, the bending radius of the rubber hose can be increased as much as possible according to the conditions.
- Do not bend excessively near metal parts.
- Do not touch or turn off the open flame.
- Do not use vehicles or other tools to press rubber hoses.
For fluid equipment:
- The rubber hoseyou use should be suitable for the conveyed fluid.
- Before using rubber hoses to transport oil, powder, toxic chemicals and strong acid or alkali objects, please consult the product provider.