Characteristics of composite transfer oil hose
As a factory producing composite oil hoses, our composite oil hose products have the following characteristics:
1. Strong corrosion resistance. Due to different use environments, it is generally difficult for metal materials to withstand seawater and air corrosion in coastal or offshore environments. Based on this environmental characteristics, our company has developed a new type of seawater corrosion resistant composite hose. The corrosion resistance is 10 times higher than that of ordinary composite hoses. The price is far lower than that of stainless steel composite hoses, which is economical and practical.
2. The compound oil hose has good static electricity export performance.
3. The tube is always round and will never fold, the inner wall falls off and the tube folds.
4. Good temperature resistance: the oil hose will not be hardened or softened due to changes in climate or operating temperature.
5. The compound oil hose has good oil and chemical resistance and is widely used for conveying crude oil, fuel oil, food oil, chemical solvent and liquefied petroleum gas.
6. Light weight: The oil hose produced by our company is 30% lighter than the metal composite hose of the same specification, which greatly reduces the labor intensity of the operator, facilitates operation and effectively improves work efficiency.
7. Good resistance to positive and negative pressure: the highest working pressure can reach 4.0MPa, and the negative pressure can reach 0.1MPa.
8. The oil-transporting composite hose has good flexibility and can be bent freely without being restricted by the working space.