Rubber Composite Hose
Rubber composite hose structure:
The hose is composed of a multi-layer functional polymer film, a synthetic fiber layer and two layers of strong inner and outer wound wires.
Internal winding wire: stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminum alloy, polypropylene or Teflon coated steel wire
External winding wire: stainless steel or galvanized steel
Lining: According to the physical properties of Teflon polyethylene pipe, nylon PET and other functional materials, the composite hose has a liquid-resistant sealing layer and anti-aging properties.
Exterior: The reinforcement layer is the strength of the hose, and the outer layer of the hose is weather resistant and anti-aging.
Rubber composite hose classification:
1. Multi-functional oil-resistant composite hose, widely used in the transportation of fuel, natural gas, diesel, kerosene and other hydrocarbon products.
2. Multi-functional chemical conveying hose, widely used in the transportation of corrosive chemical liquid gas products and high-quality chemical resistance products.
3. Automobile industry hoses, mainly used in fuel tanks, soft light and frequent bending flow, long life characteristics.
4. Ship deck loading and unloading hose, applied to water and land terminals, with high strength and chemical resistance, frequent bending and no cracking.
5. Paint transfer hose, mainly used in paint products, solvent resistance, wear resistance and excellent oxidation resistance.
6. Low temperature resistant hoses for fluids in low temperature environments such as liquefied petroleum gas, liquefied natural gas, ethylene, propane and dry ice.
7. High temperature hose for high temperature hot water or hot oil product delivery.