Use And Characteristics Of PU Hose
PU Hose Application:
It is suitable for liquid transportation under general working pressure in industry, agriculture, food, medicine, civil engineering, fishery, aquaculture, garden irrigation, etc. Such as: pneumatic pipelines, hydraulic pipelines, garden water pipelines, oil pipelines, water pipelines, oil exploration pipelines, sandblasting pipelines, peristaltic pump hoses, etc.
Features of PU hose:
1. Good oil resistance, 15-20 times the oil resistance of natural rubber;
2. Good wear resistance, 30-50 times the wear resistance of natural rubber;
3. Good aging resistance, 5 times the aging resistance of natural rubber;
4. Tear strength is 3 times that of natural rubber
5. With high elasticity, high elongation and high strength;
6. Good damping performance, smooth inner wall, small liquid resistance, small hydraulic loss;
7. Beautiful appearance, small bending radius of hose, non-toxic and odorless, impact-resistant, fatigue-resistant, light and flexible, the weight is 30% ~ 70% of rubber hose;
8. Good flame retardancy, non-toxic and tasteless. Impact resistance, fatigue resistance, safe and reliable
Advantages of PU hose:
● PU hose has high transparency, and the state of the conveying medium is clearly visible.
● Small bending radius makes it easier to install.
● The yellowing resistance is higher than 3, and it is not easy to turn yellow.
● The color tube adopts imported weather-resistant carbon powder, the color tube produced by the color standard is bright, and will not fade after long-term work.
● Online diameter control system is adopted, and the diameter tolerance is controlled within Δ ± 0.12 mm.
● Made of polyurethane raw materials, it can be used under constant working pressure and has a longer service life.
According to the above, PU pneumatic hose is the first choice for the pneumatic industry. It is also suitable for industrial and agricultural production and processing, and can be used for liquid delivery at general working pressure, with good oil resistance and aging resistance.