Advantages Of PVC hose
PVC hose is made of pvc resin with a larger amount of plasticizer and a certain amount of stabilizer and other additives, and then extruded. The soft PVC pipe has excellent chemical stability, excellent electrical insulation properties, and good softness and colorability. Such pipes are commonly used in place of rubber pipes for conveying liquids and corrosive media, and also for cable casing and wire insulation.
1. Has better tensile and anti-pressure strength: but its flexibility is not other plastic tubes.
2. Fluid resistance is small: PVC hose wall is very smooth, the resistance to the fluid is very small, the roughness coefficient is only 0.009, the water transfer capacity of the pipe is 20% higher than the water diameter of the same cast iron pipe, 40% higher than the concrete pipe.
3. Corrosion resistance, good resistance: PVC hose has excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, not affected by moisture and soil PH. No corrosion protection is required when laying the pipeline.
4. Good water tightness: the installation of PVC hose, whether by bonding or rubber ring connection, have a good water tightness.
5. Bite resistant: PVC-U tube is not a source of nutrition and is therefore not affected by rodent erosion. According to experimental evidence from the National Health Foundation of Michigan, the mice did not affect PVC hoses.
6. Performance test: curing time shrinkage, cracking strength, tensile strength, tensile performance, thermal stability, thermal stability during storage release of harmful substances.