What is the Difference Between Oxygen Hose and Acetylene Hose?
To extend the service life of hydraulic hose method
The service life of the hydraulic hose assembly depends on its conditions of use. The following measures can be used to extend the service life of the hydraulic pipe:
- Hose Arrangement: To restrict, protect, or guide the hose (if necessary, use a clamp) to minimize the risk of breaking the ring due to excessive deflection, jitter, or contact with moving parts or corrosive material. Determine the appropriate length of the hose and the form of the joint to prevent wear, avoid contact with sharp objects and produce twist, so as to prevent leakage of the connection.
- Hose length: Determine the correct hose length should be taken into account under pressure, machine vibration and movement, and length variation in hose assembly wiring.
- Hose size: hose size (diameter) must be able to handle the required flow, at a specific flow, if the diameter is too small, will cause excessive fluid pressure and heat, resulting in damage to the inner layer
- Minimum bending radius: Do not bend the hose to less than the recommended minimum bending radius, nor to allow the hose to withstand tension or torque, which may make the reinforcement layer to withstand excessive stress, greatly reduce the ability of the hose to withstand the pressure The
- Working pressure: The hydraulic system pressure should not exceed the rated working pressure of the hose. Stresses or peaks above the rated working pressure is extremely damaging, and must be taken into account when selecting a hose.
- Minimum burst pressure: The burst pressure referred to in this catalog is limited to destructive tests to determine the purpose of designing the safety factor.
- Temperature range: Do not use the hose at temperatures above the recommend limits (including internal and external temperatures). If the hydraulic fluid used contains emulsion or solution, please refer to the relevant technical data.
- Fluid Compatibility: The hydraulic hose assembly (inner, outer, reinforcing, and hose) must be compatible with the fluid used. The proper hose must be used because the chemical properties of the phosphoric acid ester and petroleum-based hydraulic fluids are quite different. Many hoses are suitable for one or more fluids but are not suitable for all fluid types.
- The hose assembly in use should be checked regularly for leaks, kinks, blistering, abrasions, abrasions or other damage. After the assembly is damaged or worn, it must be replaced immediately
Orientflex is a professional manufacturer and exporter of hydraulic hose, provide high quality hose with good price. Our flexibility to meet exacting customer needs is our strength