What is the Difference Between Oxygen Hose and Acetylene Hose?
Choose The Right Hydraulic Hose
Even the most durable hoses or hydraulic hoses have a limited service life. In order to fully increase the life of the hose, you need to choose the right size and type.
According to the SAE standard, the following are some common mistakes in selection and use:
1. Bend the hose at the minimum bend radius
2. The hose is twisted, twisted, pulled or worn
3. Apply to hydraulic systems below or below the maximum temperature
4. Expose the hose to a working environment above the maximum working pressure
5. Hybrid hoses, assembly equipment or accessories that are not compatible with the manufacturer’s instructions
When selecting a hydraulic hose for any industrial application, consider the required size and performance specifications.