Installation precautions for hydraulic hose fittings
In the hydraulic system, whether it is a metal pipe joint or a hose joint, there is a problem that leakage is easy to occur. For ferrule type pipe joints, most of the pipe is subject to large external or impact forces, which will cause the ferrule to be loose or the pipe end face deformed to cause leakage. Intact and the tightness of the ferrule nut, etc., but also eliminate the external force of the pipeline. For flared pipe joints, most of the flared pipe joints are leaked due to excessive flaring, substandard quality or multiple disassembly, resulting in deformation or cracking of the flared. At this time, the front end can be cut off and reflared. If the male and female cones are used for sealing, most of the leakage is due to the damage of the two cones. The cones can be ground with abrasive sand.
In some cases where the “о” ring is sealed against the end face or the outer diameter, the reasons for leakage are as follows: “о” ring is aging or deformed to cause leakage; “о” ring is not assembled in place to connect the two planes When the pressure is uneven or the “о” ring is cut, leakage occurs; the “о” ring is not compacted, and the elastic deformation is insufficient to cause leakage; the “о” ring stop groove is too deep, causing leakage. In this regard, it is necessary to re-select the “о” ring with the same outer diameter and a thicker cross section. The sealing plane with a notch groove can also be cut or ground to reduce the depth of the notch groove and make “о” The ring has a sufficient amount of elastic deformation (the compression amount should generally be between 0.35-0.65mm). For leaks at pipe joints using oil-resistant rubber sheets, wool felt, soft steel cardboard, combined gaskets or sealants, no matter what the material is, first check the seals for damage, deformation, aging, and excessive roughness. And take the appropriate action.
During the installation of hydraulic hose joints, the following points should be noted:
1. The hydraulic hose must not be excessively bent or bent at the root when it is moving or stationary, and it must be bent at least 1.5 times its diameter;
2. When the hydraulic hose is moved to the extreme position, it should not be pulled too tight and should be loose;
3. Try to avoid torsional deformation of hydraulic hoses;
4. The hydraulic hose should be as far away from heat radiating components as possible.
5. Avoid external damage to the hydraulic hose, such as long-term friction with the surface of the component during use;
6. If the hydraulic hose is excessively deformed due to its own weight, it should have a support.