Precautions when transporting PU hose
The PU pipe is a hose for pneumatic equipment. It is lightweight and has excellent high pressure resistance, vibration resistance, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, weather resistance and bending resistance. The PU pipe is convenient and flexible, and the pipe laying is very convenient. Operation, high precision of inside and outside dimensions; PU pipe has flexibility, durability, flexibility, easy to use, excellent heat insulation and excellent bending performance!
In the process of transporting the PU pipe, attention should be paid to light load, unloading, bending degree, placement position, etc., mainly the following points:
1. In the process of loading and unloading the PU pipe, you need to handle it lightly to avoid packaging damage and hose breakage due to excessive force.
2. PU pipes need to be sorted and neatly transported to avoid excessive bending of the pipe body, and other heavy objects should not be stacked on the PU pipe.
3. For PU pipes that need to be transported in a straight line, when the length exceeds the loading chamber, the extra long part should be supported by a bracket to prevent the PU pipe from being damaged on the ground.
4. If the PU pipe needs to be temporarily parked in the open air (or workshop) for any reason, the site must be leveled. The PU pipe should be flat and covered with sun protection cloth, and heavy objects should not be stacked, and the PU pipe should not be in contact with the heat source.
5. When transporting the PU pipe, it should not be towed anywhere. Heavy-duty PU pipes should be loaded or unloaded with lifting equipment or special equipment, and the PU pipes should be protected from accidental damage.
6. The warehouse where the PU pipes are stored should be kept clean, well ventilated, dry and not damp. At normal temperature, the temperature of the warehouse should be maintained at 15 ° C to 25 ° C. PU pipes should be protected from direct sunlight, rain and snow. When storing the PU tube, it should be placed according to specifications. PU tubing should be stored as loosely as possible. When stacking PU pipes, the stack should not be too high to prevent the pipe body from deforming under pressure.