Fire Hose Inspection Standards
Fire hoses are hoses used to transport flame-resistant liquids such as high-pressure water or foam. The traditional fire hose is lined with rubber and the outer surface is wrapped with linen braid. Advanced fire hoses are made from polymeric materials such as polyurethane. Fire hoses have metal joints on both ends, which can be connected to another hose to extend the distance or to a nozzle to increase the pressure of the liquid spray.
Fire hoses need to be inspected once a year, because fire hoses need to withstand a lot of pressure during the fire extinguishing process, so there will be problems such as adhesion on the inner walls of fire hoses over time. Hose bursts.
Advanced fire hoses are made from polymer materials such as polyurethane. There is a metal sleeve in the middle of the fire hose, which can be connected to another hose to extend the interval or to a nozzle to increase the liquid radiation pressure.
The inspection standards for fire hoses are as follows:
1. The fabric layer of the fire hose should be woven evenly with a neat appearance; no double warp, broken double warp, weft skip or scratch.
2. The thickness of the fire hose lining (or cover layer) should be average, and the appearance should be smooth and smooth, without wrinkles or other defects.
3. The nominal size and official service of the fire hose inner diameter shall conform to the rules.
4. The length and size of fire hoses shall comply with the rules.
5. The planned task pressure and pressure resistance of the fire hose should not be lower than the rules.
Our company is a leading fire hose manufacturer in China with national fire hose certification. The main products are rubber lined fire hose, PVC lined fire hose and PU lined fire hose. The company has strong production technology, advanced and reasonable technology, complete testing equipment, and stable and reliable product performance.