In the last piece, I introduced you how to maintain the hydraulic pipe. While this time let me tell you how often to maintain your hydraulic hose. Besides, I will show you the contents for each.
Maintain your hydraulic hose once a week
The contents are:
1. Tighten the tire nuts and the connecting bolts of the drive axle and the front and rear drive shafts
2. Check if the brake clearance and pedal free travel meet the requirement
3. Check the battery fluid level and the specific gravity of electrolyte. The proportion is 1.24-l.27 at 15℃.
4. Add lubricant to the points as required.
Once a month
On the basis of shift and weekly maintenance, add these content
1. measure the tire pressure
2. clean the fuel tank, hydraulic tank and air purifier
3. check the fastened wheel hub, brake disc and bearing cover bolts
4. Check the brake system for oil leakage and damage.
Once a quarter
1. Check various valves and cylinders for oil leakage and damage
2. Check the brake master cylinder piston (cup) for damage
3. Adjust the hub bearing clearance. Then ensure that the outer end face runout of the brake disc is less than 0. 2 mm.
Maintain your hydraulic rubber hose once half a year
1. Clean all oil tank, pipeline and speaker such as natural oil and hydraulic oil. Then replace damaged ones
2. Disassemble, clean and inspect brakes. Then master cylinder, check the braking effect
3. Check the meshing of the transmission wheel and adjust the side clearance
4. Check the frame for deformation and weld cracking.
Maintain your hydraulic hose in winter
1. Change to winter oil to prevent the freeze
2. Fill the brake system with freezing fluid
3. Check the specific gravity and capacity of the battery electrolyte.