Rubber hose and silicone hose are two hoses with very similar appearance, and many buyers can’t tell the difference between these two hoses. Let me tell you the difference between them.
How to distinguish rubber tube and silicone tube
1. The feel of rubber and silicone materials is different. The feel of silicone is more delicate, smooth, and feels good.
2. The rubber tube will turn white after a long time, but the silicone will not.
3. The rubber tube has an obvious rubber smell, but the silicone tube does not.
4. Silicone tube has high and low temperature resistance (-60℃～200℃), environmental protection and non-toxicity, excellent thermal oxygen aging resistance, ozone aging resistance, light aging resistance and weather aging resistance, softness, arc resistance and corona resistance.
Of course, you can also systematically understand the difference between rubber tubes and silicone tubes from the following two aspects:
First, the properties of rubber tube and silicone tube are different
1. Silicone tube: it is the circulation and coating carrier of liquid, gas and other materials.
2. Rubber tube: it is a tube for gas transmission.
Second, rubber tubes and silicone tubes have different uses
1. Silicone tube: It can be widely used in aviation, electronics, petroleum, chemical industry, machinery, electrical appliances, medical, oven, food and other industrial sectors as good electrical insulation sealing and liquid conveying materials. In addition, there are precision representatives, oil pipelines, household appliance seals, drinking water pipeline seals, medicine, etc.
2. Rubber tube: supporting electrical appliances, electronics, furniture equipment, toys, hardware, medical equipment, sporting goods, audio, lighting, machinery, automobiles, motorcycles, ships, aviation, wire jackets with harsh working environments, can be used for isolation Role and other fields of industry.