Whether it is metal pipe joint or hose joint, it is easy to leak in the hydraulic system. For flared pipe joints, most of them leak due to excessive flares, unsatisfactory quality or multiple disassembly, resulting in deformation or crack of flares. At this time, the front end can be cut off for flares again. If the male and female cone top pressure is used for sealing, the leakage is mostly due to damage of the two cones, and abrasive sand can be used to grind the cones.
For sleeve type pipe joints, most of the pipe is loosened or the pipe end face is deformed due to the larger external force or impact force. At this time, we should check whether the sleeve is round, whether the cutting edge is defective, whether the pipe end is intact and the compression degree of the sleeve nut, etc., and also eliminate the external force of the pipe.
For the leakage of pipe joints using oil-resistant adhesive board, wool felt, soft steel paperboard, combined sealing gasket or sealant, no matter what the material is, first of all, it should check whether the seals are damaged, deformation, aging and excessive roughness, and then take corresponding measures.
In some cases where the “tide” ring is close to the end face or the outer diameter is sealed, the reasons for the leakage are as follows: the “tide” ring is aged or deformed, resulting in leakage;
The assembly of the “ring” is not in place, so that the pressure is uneven when the two planes are connected or the “ring” is cut, resulting in leakage; the ring is not compacted and elastic deformation is insufficient, resulting in leakage; the ring stop groove is too deep and causes leakage.
In this regard, it is necessary to re-select the “ring” with the same outer diameter and the coarser section, or to cut or grind the sealing plane with the stop groove to reduce the depth of the stop groove, so that the “ring” has enough elastic deformation (compression should be between 0.35 and 0.65mm in general).
Precautions for installation of hydraulic quick joints:
1. The hose can not be excessively bent in moving or stationary, nor can it be bent at the root. It should be bent at least 1.5 times the diameter of the hose;
2. When the hose moves to the extreme position, it should not be too tight, and it should be relatively loose;
3. Try to avoid the torsional deformation of the hose;
4. The hose is as far away from the thermal radiation components as possible, and the heat insulation board is necessary;
5. External damage of the hose should be avoided, such as long-term friction with the surface of the component in use;
6. If the self-weight of the hose causes excessive deformation, there should be supporting parts.