Why the PU hose produced by Orientflex can win the trust of customers in short time? The main reason is that its product use effect is very good. In order to ensure the performance of its products, it’s necessary to do a good job in preservation.
So, how do people save PU tubes?
1. Before saving the tube, we must clean it correctly. We should clean the dust and scale on the hose in time. Otherwise these impurities will directly affect the performance of the product and reduce the quality.
2. When we have finished using it, we should also choose an environment suitable for storing the hose. The warehouse should be kept clean and well ventilated. Avoid excessive humidity in the environment, otherwise it will directly cause corrosion. The temperature of the warehouse is the best at 15°C to 25°C. In addition, avoid PU tubes from direct sunlight and rain and snow.
3. When storing PU tubes, they should be placed separately according to the variety. And we’d better store it in a relaxed state as much as possible. We shouldn’t stack it too high during storage to prevent the pipe body from being deformed under pressure. And it is often “stacked upside down” during storage.
4. PU tubes should not be in contact with acids, alkalis, oils or other corrosive liquids and gases.
5. Don’t pile heavy objects on the PU pipe to prevent external extrusion and damage.
6. The storage period should not be too long. So that prevent the quality from being affected by storage for too long.
When the PU tube isn’t in use, we must do a good job in these preservation tasks. This can also effectively reduce the failure of the product during use. Orientflex——To be the global one-stop supplier of flexible hose and coupling.