Methods to throw lay flat fire hose
- Roll up the fire hose first. When rolling the hose,slightly misalignthe two interfaces. Then fold the hose in half and start rolling it from the middle part. Finally, when the hose becomes a disk, the two interfaces are exactly right on the top.
- Hold the hose with your hands.Use your little arm to throw it forward about 45 degrees. Thenrelease the rest of the fingers except the thumb and index finger naturally. The main body of the hose will be thrown out. And leave only two interfaces in your hand.
- Place one of the interfaces on the ground. Or connect it to the fire hydrant, fire truck water outlet, or water distributor. Thenpick up the other interface and quickly run forward. At the same time,take out the water gun while running to connect it.
The basics of the action of throwing a water hose are roughly the same. If you want to throw accurately, straight and fast, you must train regularly. Besides, practice your arm strength. If your arm strength is not good enough, in step 2, you can also kick the main body of the hose with your feet while raising your hands to speed up the rolling of the hose.
Methods to recycle fire hose
- After throwing away the hose, quickly pull back one end of the hose
- The two hose joints are about 10 to 20 centimeters apart.
- Hold the middle part of the hose with both hands, and use the strength of your fingers to roll the hose forward.
- When the hose roll has a radius of about 10, the operator should change the mode, with the left hand as the support point, grab both sides of the hose with the right hand, and push forward clockwise until the hose is completely rolled up. Note: If the hose becomes knotted when rolling, you can use your feet to pull the lower hose apart to increase the speed of retracting the hose.