Nowadays, more and more people own a car. Thus maintain your car regularly is really important. In this piece, I will analyze the reasons that cause auto oil hose leaks. Then I will offer you relevant solution.
Reasons for oil leakage from the auto fuel hose
1. The quality, material or workmanship of the oil pipe is poor. Thus there are problems with the structural design.
Solution: If this happens, choose a good quality oil pipe and replace it. Orientflex is a reliable supplier which can offer you high quality auto oil hose.
2. Improper assembly. The mating surfaces of the parts are not clean. Besides, the gasket is damaged or displaced. Or it is not installed based on the regulation.
Solution: Go to the repair shop to reassemble. Then clean the parts and replace the damaged parts.
3. Tighten the fastening nuts unevenly or broken slide wires lead to work failure.
Solution: Check the fastening nut and tighten it.
4. The sealing material wears, ages, deforms and fails after long-term use
Solution: Check the wear of the sealing material and replace it in time.
5. Add too much lubricating oil. Besides, the oil level may too high or add the wrong fuel.
Solution: Just add an appropriate amount of lubricating oil according to regulations;
6. The fuel tank itself get crack and damage. Then it cause oil leakage from the fuel hose.
Solution: Replace the fuel tank in a store. Because you can’t do this by yourself.
7. If the car oil hose is broken, the oil leakage will be serious
Solution: you can find plastic pipes with similar diameters and connect them with wires to prevent oil leakage
8. The automotive fuel hose cracks and breaks
Solution: You can prepare some tape and soap. First, wipe the oil leakage area of the hose clean. Then applies soap or gum to the gap. After that, use tape to wrap the gap until oil leakage no longer occurs.