PVC spray hoses are commonly used in agriculture, landscaping, and spraying of pesticide, fungicide, fertilizer solution. But if these are not taken care of, the working life of your PVC spray hose can be reducted by half.
- Do not use vehicles to crush PVC spray hoses.
- Do not contact the PVC spray hosedirectly or near the open fire.
- In the vicinity of metal parts, do not use in the state of extreme bending.
- PVC spray hosemust be used within the specified temperature and pressure range.When applying pressure, open/close any valves slowly to avoid impact pressure and damage to the PVC spray hose.
- The hose will expand and contract slightly with the change of its internal pressure.Please cut the hose into a slightly longer length than you need when using.
These points summarized above are the problems that most people will ignore when using PVC spray hoses. If the above points attract attention, the working life of the PVC spray hose will be extended.