How to use fire fighter hose
1. Open the fire hydrant door and take out the water hose and water gun. Then lay the water hose in the direction of the fire.
2. Connect one end of the hose to the fire hydrant. When connecting, insert the buckle accurately into the chute.
3. Connect the other end to the water gun in the same way.
4. Hold the water gun tightly, aim it at the fire scene. Then open the fire hydrant valve.
5. On the fire fighting site, it is best to aim at the root of the fire scene.
What are the precautions for using fire hoses
1. When laying, avoid sudden twists and turns. Because these can reduce the ability to bear water pressure. Then this can also avoid twisting to prevent the hose from rotating after filling with water.
2. After filling with water, you should not drag the fire hydrant hose on the ground. When you need to change the position, lift it and move it as much as possible. Because this can reduce the wear and tear between the water belt and the ground.
3. Avoid contact with corrosive chemicals such as oil, acid, alkali, etc.
4. In areas where there may be flames or strong radiant heat, use cotton or linen hose.
5. Clean it after use. Hang the unlined hose in the sun and store it in a cool, dry place after drying.
6. If you find any damages during use, wrap them tightly with water tape. Then darn or glue them as soon as possible afterwards.
7. When vehicles need to pass through the water fire hose, set a bridge to protect the hose.
8. If you need to pass the railway when laying, you should pass under the railway track.
9. Lined hoses should be used outside buildings in cold areas to prevent the hoses from freezing.