Fire fighter hose is the necessary tool for fire fighting. However, many people don’t know how to use the hose. Thus once there was a fire in a high building, it will cause series lose. Then next, let me show you how to use a fire hose.
Procedure to use a fire fighter hose
- Open the fire hydrant door and take out the layflathose and water gun.
- Check ifthe hose and fire hose fittingare in good condition. Do not use them if they are damaged.
- Lay the hose in the direction of the fire to avoid twisting.
- Connect the end of the hose close to the fire hydrant to the fire hydrant. When connecting, insert the buckle accurately into the chute and tighten clockwise.
- Connect the other end of the hose to the water gun.Theprocedure is the same as that of the fire hydrant.
- After the connection, at least 2 people should hold the water gun tightly and aim it at the fire scene.But never target people because high pressure water can hurt people seriously.
- Slowly open the fire hydrant valve to the max.Thenaim at the root of the fire to extinguish the fire.
- There must be at least three people using fire hydrants to extinguish the fire.Two holdwater guns and one open the valve.
- Prevent the water gun fallfrom the hose, or the hose from the valve. Because it willcause high-pressure water to injure people.
- When using a fire hydrant, you should first check ifthe power is cut off.Then you can rescue after the power is cut off.
- Use fire hydrants to put out fires and try to prevent fire water from flowing into the elevator.