How to use rubber hose properly?
In the use of industrial hoses, you need to pay attention to the following points:
1. Work pressure
● Make sure to use the hose within the recommended temperature and pressure range.
● The rubber hose will expand and contract with internal pressure. Make sure the rubber hose is slightly longer than the required length.
● When applying pressure, slowly open/close any valve to avoid impact pressure.
2. Media type
● Make sure the fluid type is suitable for the hose.
● If you want to use rubber hose to transport oil, powder, toxic chemicals or strong acid or alkali, it is best to keep our technicians safe.
● The minimum bend radius of the rubber hose is the minimum allowable radius at which the hose can bend. Doing so can damage the hose or reduce the pressure resistance of the hose.
● When transporting powder or granules, please do not bend the rubber hose as much as possible to avoid wearing the hose.
● Make sure that the hose is not extremely bent near the fitting and can be avoided by using elbows.
● Do not move the installed hose unnecessarily, especially when moving the hose to prevent it from bending;
● Do not close the hose to an open flame.
● Please protect the hose from being squeezed.