Rubber steam pipe is a kind of hose commonly used in industry. Let’s take a look at how to select, store and maintain steam pipe.
I. The choice of rubber hose:
1. What is the actual pressure of steam? Can the steam pipe reach the highest working pressure?
2. What is the temperature of steam, saturated steam is high humidity steam or dry high temperature steam.
3. How much is the expected frequency of use?
4. How about the external conditions of the hose use?
5. Confirm whether there are corrosive chemicals or oil spill or accumulation, contact with these substances will damage the tube glue.
II. Pipe installation and storage:
1. To install the joint according to the production instructions. Check the joint for firmness according to the use of each pipe.
2. Do not excessively bend the pipe near the joint part.
3. When not in use, the pipe should be preserved in a reasonable way.
4. Put on the shelf or tray can be stored in the pipe damage to a minimum.
III. Regular repair and maintenance:
1. The outer protective layer is blistered or bulged.
2. The outer surface of the pipe is cut to expose the strength layer.
3. Where there is air leakage at the joint or on the tube body.
4. The reduction in gas flow indicates that the pipe is expanding.
5. The pipes should be replaced in time when any abnormal signs mentioned above occur.