Characteristics of Oil-Transfer Composite Hoses
The pipe wall of the oil-transmission composite hose is composed of a multi-layer polymer film and synthetic fiber fabric reinforcement layer, and the inner and outer two layers of helical metal wire are winded, and the electrostatic design is conducted. With light weight, oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, temperature, positive and negative pressure, repairable, with reliable electrostatic export function, easy to operate, durable and so on.
Oil-carrying composite hoseist is mainly composed of internal wire, reinforced braid, seal layer, outer reinforcement layer and outer wire, wire winding drilling hose used in oil field cementing, repair wells and petroleum geological exploration, small drilling rigs and water mining, transport mud and warm water and other fluid media, oil pipeline also has good chemical resistance performance, oil pipeline also has good chemical resistance performance. Frequent bending will not crack the dislayered layer, suitable for oil, chemical transport ships, terminals, etc.
1. Strong corrosion resistance. Due to different use environments, it is generally difficult for metal materials to withstand seawater and air corrosion in coastal or offshore environments. According to this environmental characteristics, our company has developed a new type of seawater corrosion resistant composite hose, which has 10 times more corrosion resistance than ordinary composite hoses. It has been proved by experiments that it has no corrosion for 3 years at sea. It is lower than stainless steel composite hose, which is economical and practical.
2. Has a good static electricity export function.
3. The tube is always round and will never fold, the inner wall falls off and the tube folds.
4. Good temperature resistance: the oil delivery hose will not be hardened or softened due to changes in climate or operating temperature.
5. Has good oil and chemical resistance, widely used in the transportation of crude oil, fuel oil, food oil and chemical solvents and liquefied petroleum gas.
6. Light weight: The oil delivery hose produced by our company is 30% lighter than the metal composite hose of the same specification, which greatly reduces the labor intensity of the operator, facilitates operation and effectively improves work efficiency.
7. Good resistance to positive and negative pressure: the highest working pressure can reach 4.0MPa, and the negative pressure can reach 0.1MPa.
8. The oil-transport composite hose has good flexibility and can be flexed freely without being restricted by the working space