Recent years, the use of plastic hose is more and more popular, especially in the food industry. However, do you have know about the printing and package? Then next, let me show you some details.
In fact, there are still many things that need to focus in the printing design of plastic hoses. Take the small text and line design as examples.
1. Small text and lines must be as a single package. This is to avoid inaccurate multi-color wrong print. The width of thin lines should not be less than 0.1mm. Otherwise the strokes will lose in printing.
2. Focus on the design of reverse-white text. If the text is too small, especially if the strokes are thin, you need to use a single color. You should also pay attention to the choice of fonts. You can choose round font, bold font and isoline font as better choices. Be careful to use other fonts.
Reasons that you should follow the above tips:
1. Compared with the ink printed in advance, the viscosity of the ink printed later is higher.
2. The ink printed first is slow to set and the amount of ink is large.
3. The color intensity balance of the four-color ink is not suitable.
Methods to deal with such problem on a plastic hose:
1. It is better to use ink with good viscosity. Gradually reduce the ideal viscosity requirements in the order of overprinting colors.
2. If you use fast-fixing ink printing, and the density is high, the printing should be thinner. And the pattern area should be printed first, which is more convenient for overprinting later.
3. The color intensity of the wet multi-color overprinting ink is balanced. You can use the same amount of ink.
Above are the details to print the plastic hose pipe. If you have any questions, please just contact Orientflex. We will offer you the best solution.